Our Trust - The Active Learning Trust
We are proud to be a school who is a member of the Active Learning Trust. Our school is one of the two Complex Needs schools in the trust and we are located in the Cambridgeshire Hub.
The Trusts Aim's and Values
In our academies and the schools that we work with, we will:
- Establish and maintain strong and effective leadership
- Maintain the highest expectations of Trust-wide teaching and learning and recognise that each school is an integral part of its local community
- Deliver good governance as a non-negotiable element of our work
- Develop and sustain a strong and rapid trajectory of improvement in all our schools
- Ensure a calm and purposeful learning environment
- Maintain robust systems of performance management
- Champion broad and balanced curricula designed to meet the needs of the 21st Century
- Develop and sustain strong links with local and national business to foster links for work experience and future employment opportunities
- Harness the developing potential of information technology to enhance classroom practice and the business operations of the Trust
- Promote the sharing of expertise and effective practice across our academies and schools
- To listen to pupils, staff and parents as to how the Trust and schools deliver to their local communities
- Provide value for money services, delivered at minimised administrative cost
- Build capacity by nurturing a collaborative network of school improvers
- Be outward facing, learning from excellent practice and other research to develop the offer in our schools and across the Trust
- Ensure community ‘ownership’ of our Academies and schools and that they are seen as the schools of choice by their communities
- Foster and sustain strong links with further and higher education
In overall terms, the Trust wants to be able to be judged as having met a shared set of values and a vision, delivering a high quality education provision so that all pupils and students maximise their potential for learning.
Information including the annual report, annual audited accounts, memorandum of association, articles of association, names of charity trustees and members and funding agreement can be found by clicking the image below:
If you require any information on this website in an alternative or adapted format please contact our school office on 01353 223301 and we will be happy to assist you. Printed copies of any pages are available free of charge, on request.
For translation into alternative languages please select the language you require using the Google Translate tool in the top right of each page.