Governors are the link between the school and the community and representatives of all those with an interest in the well being and reputation of the school are needed. We are always looking for volunteers for positions on our governing body. If you are interested in becoming a governor and fulfil any of the following criteria …
- Currently have a child or children in our school (Parent Governor)
- Have an open and enquiring mind
- Are willing to listen and make informed judgements
- Are able to work well with others
- Are interested in education generally and our school in particular
- Have a desire to play a part in improving our school
… and are willing to give at least 20 hours per term to attend meetings and training, please contact the Chair of Governors Lorna Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) today.