We are able to provide tasty and nourishing lunches for our pupils. Wherever possible local produce is used.
Menus are planned to include:
- A high proportion of traditionally made dishes
- Freshly baked bread, pastry and hot desserts
- A daily choice of seasonal vegetables, salad and fresh fruit
- Quality meat and fish with no mechanically recovered meat (MRM)
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Low levels of salt added to recipes, and minimal additives
Meals are provided by Caterlink. All dietary requirements are catered for. Please see Class Dojo for weekly menu information.
Parents are asked to pay online in advance for children's lunches and details of costings are found on the payment website. Click here for the Parent Pay website.
Students at Highfield Littleport Academy will be offered a set meal consisting of a main meal and dessert. A salad bar is available daily and the option for fresh fruit.