REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2017
MPS SALARY NEGOTIABLE PLUS SEN2 ALLOWANCE
Highfield Academies are area special schools with sites in Ely and Littleport. Highfield Ely has 120 pupils on roll, and Highfield Littleport has opened with a small roll in September 2017. The age range for both sites is 2 and 19 years of age and all pupils have Education, Health and Care Plans for a wide range of Special Educational Needs.
This is a very exciting time for us as a school in taking on the leadership of the new site at Littleport as well as developing our existing, established and successful school in Ely.
Due to the rapid expansion of the school we are looking to recruit a class teacher whom will initially be based in our primary or key stage 3 department, based either at Ely or Littleport.
We are looking to appoint:
- An outstanding practitioner who is able to meet a range of learning needs in the classroom
- A team member who can think creatively and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- A teacher who is able to demonstrate a flexible approach and recognises the importance of accessing learning opportunities outside the classroom
- Somebody who demonstrates the ability to lead an area of whole school provision
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to play a significant part in the many exciting developments we are currently leading
- A strong leadership team with a shared vision of school development for Highfield Academies
- Working alongside a welcoming, caring and supportive staff who are committed to providing the best outcomes for all learners
- An exciting teaching role where no two days are ever the same!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance.
Please either telephone (01353 662085) or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time.